1. Body temperature measurement: accurate measurement of body temperature, instead of the traditional mercury thermometer. Women who want to have children can use infrared thermometer (frontal temperature gun) to monitor the basic body temperature at any time, record the temperature during ovulation, choose the right time to conceive, and measure the temperature to determine pregnancy, etc.
Of course, the most important thing is to observe whether your body temperature is abnormal at any time, to avoid influenza infection, to prevent swine flu, etc.
2. Skin temperature measurement: measure the skin surface temperature of human body, for example, it can be used to measure the skin surface temperature when the limb is replanted.
3. Object temperature measurement: measure the surface temperature of the object, for example, it can be used to measure the surface temperature of the tea cup.
4. Liquid temperature measurement: measure the temperature of the liquid, such as the temperature of the baby's bath water. Measure the water temperature when the baby takes a bath, and don't worry about being cold or hot any more. Measure the water temperature of the milk bottle to facilitate the preparation of baby's milk powder.
5. Room temperature can be measured.
1. Please read the instructions carefully before the measurement, and the forehead should be kept dry, the hair should not cover the forehead, (please measure in the environment of 10 ℃ - 40 ℃) to ensure the accuracy of the measurement.
2. The forehead temperature rapidly measured by this product is for reference only, and shall not be used as the basis for medical judgment. If there is abnormal temperature, please use the medical thermometer for further measurement.
3. Please protect the sensing lens and clean it properly. If the change of ambient temperature is too large, the measuring device shall be placed in the environment to be measured for 20 minutes, and then it can be used after it is stably adapted to the ambient temperature, so as to measure more accurate values.
Anus temperature 36.6 ℃ ~ 38 ℃
Oral temperature 35.5 ℃ ~ 37.5 ℃
Axillary temperature 34.7 ℃ ~ 37.3 ℃
Cochlear temperature 35.8 ℃ ~ 37.5 ℃
Forehead temperature 35.8 ℃ ~ 37.0 ℃
Any object above absolute zero (- 273 ℃) will send out infrared rays. The frontal temperature gun receives infrared rays through the sensor and obtains the temperature sensing data.
The middle part of the eyes above the bridge of the nose is the radiation source closest to the normal body temperature relative to the surface temperature of the body. Put the frontal temperature gun at the place 5-6cm away from it to measure the temperature. The accuracy is + - 0.3. It is not recommended to be used for medical use, but it can be used for quick and non-contact safety screening of influenza. The alarm can be timely diagnosed and prevented by the hospital
Leave a Message