1. Production process continuity: V-shaped profile wires creating slots which enlarge inwardly and therefore avoid clogging and minimize downtime.
2. Low maintenance costs: Separation at the screen surface which can easily cleaned by scraping or back washing.
3. Maximum process output: Precise and continuous slot openings resulting in accurate separation without loss off media.
4. Low operational costs: Large open area with an effective flow, high yield and a low pressure drop (dP)
5. Long live: Welded at each intersection creating a strong and durable screen.
6. Reduced installation costs: supporting constructions eliminating costly support media and enabling a maximum flexibility in the design of components.
7. Chemical and thermal resistant: A variety of corrosion resistant stainless steel materials and many exotic alloys suitable for high temperatures and pressures.Each slot opening between adjacent wires is V-shaped, resulting from the special shape of the wire used to form the screen surface. The V-shaped opeings, designed to be nonclogging, are narrowest at the outer face and widen inwardly.Continuous-slot screens provide more intake area per unit area of screen surface than any other type. For any given slot size, this type of screen has maximum open area.
The wire-wound screen is a perforated water filter. It can be used together with deep well pump and submersible pump, and can also be used for water treatment equipment, environmental protection, seawater conversion to industrial water and domestic water desalination treatment, tap water treatment, water softening treatment, petrochemical industry, terminal filtration of petroleum products. And filtration of chemical acid, alkali liquid, and organic solution such as alcohol.
Schroeder wire screen, also known as "all-welded wire-wound screen", is widely used in petroleum, paper, chemical, natural gas, food, sugar, starch, beer, water well sand control industries. Its position in the beer filtration industry is particularly prominent, and it is the most widely used filter material for various liquid resources in the solid-liquid separation process.
|Screen Size||Inside Diameter||Outside Diameter||OD of Female Threaded End|
|Slot size (mm):0.10,0.15,0.2,0.25,0.30-3,also achieved upon customer request.|
|Open area up to 60%.|
|Material : Low Carbon ,Low Carbon Galvanized steel (LCG),, steel treated with plastic spraying,Stainless Steel|
|Lengths up to 6 meters.|
|Diameter ranging from 25 mm to800 mm|
|End Connection :Plain beveled ends for butt welding or threaded.|
Professional customer service team, professional after-sale services create a comprehensive high-quality, advanced technology, reliable products, which gives you a strong sense of security.
Professionals, professional skills and precision equipments insure that we can provide you with professional product customization service.
The best quality products, strict quality control system and good reputations established Saigao product's irreplaceable place.
Superb technical team with continuous technological innovation, closely follow the market's trend help you to create the highest performance products.