The flat gate valve is a sliding valve whose gate is a parallel gate. The shutter can be a single shutter plate or a double shutter plate with a deployment mechanism in between.
The push force of the gate to the valve seat is controlled by the pressure of the medium acting on the floating gate or floating valve seat. If the flat gate valve is a dual shutter flat gate valve, the spreading mechanism seen in the two shutters can compensate for this pressure.
1. The valve seat adopts the floating valve seat structure with o-ring sealing and pre-tightening force, and the inlet and outlet of the flat gate valve are sealed in both directions; in addition, the switching torque of this structure is 1/2 of that of the ordinary valve, and the valve can be easily opened and closed.
2. When the flat gate valve is fully opened, the channel is smooth, the flow resistance coefficient is extremely small, and there is no pressure loss, and the pipeline can be cleaned with a hair ball
3. The filling material structure with self-sealing ability is adopted, which does not need to be adjusted frequently, the switch is extremely light, and the sealing performance is reliable. The auxiliary sealing grease injection structure is set at the filling material, the sealing performance is absolutely reliable, and zero leakage is truly achieved; It solves the disadvantage that the general valve packing is most likely to leak.
4. When the flat gate valve is closed, the high pressure in the inner cavity can be automatically eliminated, which is convenient to use.
5. The fully enclosed structure has good protection performance and can meet all-weather requirements.
1.class150~900/pn1.0~16.0MPa (working temperature is -29~121℃) oil and natural gas transmission pipeline. The flat gate valve with pilot port also facilitates cleaning of the line.
2. Refined oil transportation line and storage and transportation equipment.
3. Oil and natural gas extraction wellhead devices, that is, valves for oil extraction machines.
4. The flat gate valve has piping for the medium of suspended particles.
5. City gas pipeline.
6. Water works.
The flow resistance is small, and the flow resistance without shrinkage is similar to the flow resistance of a short tube. The flat gate valve with pilot hole is installed on the pipeline and can also be cleaned directly with a vacuum cleaner.
Since the gate makes the two valve seat surfaces change, the flat gate valve can also be applied to the medium with suspended particles. The sealing surface of the flat gate valve is actually automatically positioned, and the sealing surface of the valve seat is not damaged by the thermal deformation of the valve body.
In addition, thermal elongation of the valve stem does not overload the sealing surfaces, even if the valve is closed in a cold state. In addition, when the valve is closed, the flat gate valve without the pilot hole does not require high precision in the flapper closing position, so the opening and closing position can be controlled by the electric flat valve stroke.
1. For oil and natural gas transmission lines, choose a flat gate valve with a single gate or a double gate. If line cleaning is required, choose a rising stem flat gate valve with single or dual gate pilot holes.
2. The product oil conveying line and storage equipment use flat gate valve with single gate or double gate without diversion hole.
3. Oil and natural gas extraction wellhead devices use single-gate or double-gate flat gate valves with guide holes on the hidden stem floating valve seat
4. Select small flat gate valve for pipeline with suspended particle medium.
5. The city gas transmission line uses single gate or double gate soft-sealed rising stem flat gate valve.
6. During the construction of urban tap water, choose a flat gate valve with a single gate or a double-layer gate without guide.