1. Before the mud pump is started, the suction pipe, bottom valve and pump body must be filled with water, and the upper end of the pressure gauge buffer is filled with oil.
2. Check before starting: all connection parts should be tightened; the electric rotation direction should be correct; the clutch is flexible and reliable; the pipeline connection is firm, the sealing is reliable, and the bottom valve is flexible and effective.
3. Pay attention to the sealing condition of each sealing device of the mud pump during operation, and adjust it if necessary. The tie rod and auxiliary rod should be lubricated frequently.
4. During operation, the sand content of mud should not exceed 10%.
5. It is strictly forbidden to change the speed during operation. When changing speed, the pump should be stopped and changed.
6. For the mud pump with several speeds, in order to make splash lubrication reliable, several speeds should be operated separately in each shift of the mud pump, and the time should be no less than 30 seconds.
7. Rotate by hand to make the piston reciprocate twice. When there is no obstruction and the line is well insulated, it can be started with no load. After starting, the load will be gradually increased after the operation is normal.
1. The high current operation causes the motor to burn out. The adjusted outlet valve opening is related to the small size and the pipeline condition. Check the leakage of the shaft seal. Normally, the leakage of the mechanical seal should be less than 3 drops/min. Check the motor, the temperature rise at the bearing is ≤70℃.
2. It should not be started when the outlet valve is fully closed; the operation of the suction and discharge valves of the mud pump should be normal; the operation of the safety valve and the relief valve should be active and reliable; the operation of the three valves of the diaphragm pump should be active and reliable.
3. The mud pump should not have the appearance of "colliding with the cylinder"; the scheduling arrangement of the mud pump should be active, and if conditions permit, it should be recalibrated according to the "flow-stroke curve" specified in the equipment technical documents.
4. For mud pumps and other pumps with special requirements for leakage, the leakage of packing should comply with the rules of equipment technical documents; ultra-high pressure pumps should be implemented according to the rules of equipment technical documents. Fully open the inlet valve. Close the output line valve. Start the motor and check if the pump is working correctly.
5. The working conditions required for adjusting the opening of the outlet valve, if the user is equipped with a flow meter or pressure gauge at the outlet of the mud pump, the pump should operate at the rated point listed in the function parameter table by adjusting the opening of the outlet valve.
If the user does not install a flow meter or pressure gauge at the pump outlet, he should adjust the opening of the outlet valve; measure the motor current of the pump to make the motor work within the rated current, otherwise the pump will be overloaded.
1. The mud pump, high-pressure water pump and tailings pump should always check whether the oil level is at the center line of the oil window. If the oil level is too low, please replenish it in time.
2. During the operation of the mud pump, a special person should always observe the running state of the diesel engine, such as oil temperature, water temperature, oil pressure and whether the fuel oil is normal. If an abnormality is found, it needs to be shut down, and the mud pump will be restarted after the fault is eliminated.
3. All new diesel engines need to be replaced within 200 hours of operation during the running-in period of the new diesel engine, and the oil filter element, diesel filter element, etc. need to be replaced, and subsequent maintenance needs to be carried out within 250 hours of equipment operation.
4. The mud pump needs to be buttered once every 20 hours of operation.
5. The mud pump packing needs to be checked frequently for looseness. Generally, it is advisable to have 60 drops of water dripping out per minute. The sand pump packing needs to use pure cotton yarn oil-containing packing or butter packing.