The mud gate valve is the closed part of the parallel slide valve. It has a deployment mechanism between a single gate or two gates. The pressure of the gate to the valve seat is controlled by the pressure of the medium acting on the floating gate or floating valve seat. If it is two gates Mud gate valve, the expansion mechanism between the two gates can make up for its pressure.
1. Mud gate valve adopts floating valve seat two-way switch, reliable sealing and flexible switch.
2. Use the guide rod to guide it correctly, and spray the cemented carbide on the sealing surface to resist corrosion.
3. The bearing capacity of the valve body is strong. The channel runs through, and the straight pipe generally has low fluid resistance when it is fully opened. The valve stem adopts composite packing and multiple seals, which is reliable and low in friction.
4. When closing the valve, turn the handle baffle clockwise to move down to the bottom. Under the action of medium pressure, the sealing seat on the inlet side of the mud gate valve is pushed by the baffle to form a larger sealing specific pressure, and at the same time the pressure head is pressed. A double seal is formed on the seal seat on the outlet side.
5. Due to the double seal, the wearing parts can be replaced without affecting the action of the pipeline, which is an important feature of similar products.
6. Turn the handle baffle counterclockwise to rise, the guide hole and the channel hole are connected, the through hole gradually becomes larger as the mud gate valve rises, and the guide hole and the channel hole overlap when the mud gate valve position is reached.
The mud gate valve is the gate of the opening and closing parts. The movement direction of the shutter is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid. The gate valve can only be opened and closed, but cannot be adjusted or throttled.
The mud gate valve passes through the valve seat and is sealed by contacting the gate plate. Usually, the sealing surface of the mud gate valve is welded with metal materials to increase the wear resistance.
According to the difference of the gate, the gate valve is divided into a rigid gate valve and an elastic gate valve.
1. The installation position, height and direction of inlet and outlet of the mud gate valve must meet the design requirements, and the connection should be firm and tight.
2. The handles of various manual valves installed on the thermal insulation pipeline shall not be downward.
3. The mud gate valve must be visually inspected before installation, and the nameplate of the valve should meet the requirements of the current standard valve general mark. For the mud gate valve cut off by the main pipeline with a working pressure greater than 1.0 MPa, the strength and tightness test shall be carried out before installation, and it can be used only after passing the test.
During the strength test, the test pressure shall be 1.5 times the nominal pressure, and the duration shall not be less than 5min. The valve shell and packing shall be qualified and there shall be no leakage.
In the leak test, the test pressure is 1.1 times the nominal pressure; the test pressure during the test should meet the standard requirements, and the sealing surface of the mud gate valve disc is qualified if there is no leakage.
4. The handwheel, handle and transmission mechanism are not allowed to rise and fall, and collision is strictly prohibited.
5. The gate valve with transmission mechanism should be installed in accordance with the provisions of the product manual.
Mud gate valve is mainly used in oil drilling mud circulation system equipment to control mud circulation and closing. The connection form of mud gate valve is trapezoidal thread or flange type.
Quick and easy installation, strong rigidity, reliable protection, good sealing effect between valve seat and gate, and light opening.
The two ends of the mud gate valve are connected and sealed with the pipeline, and the spherical movable contact is connected with the 0-type rubber sealing ring to close the movable joint.